Freelance Social Media StrategistMelbourne-based strategy & management assistant
Hey there! Are you a busy online business owner who wants to take their social media presence to the next level? Well, you’ve come to the right place! My name is Lou (they/them), and I’m here to help you achieve your social media goals.
As a freelance social media management expert, I understand how overwhelming and time-consuming marketing can be. It can be a pain to keep up with the ever-evolving world of digital marketing. That’s why I’m here to take the burden of marketing off your plate, so you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
But I don’t just rest on my laurels. I regularly train with other marketing experts (like The Digital Picnic) to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices, so you can be assured that you’re getting the most effective and cutting-edge social media strategies.
So, let’s work together and take your social media presence to new heights!
Social Media Strategist Services
As your social media secret squirrel 🐿, I can help your business in various ways, such as:
- Developing and executing a customised social media strategy aligned with your business objectives.
- Creating and managing social media profiles to increase engagement and brand recognition.
- Crafting and curating compelling content that resonates with your target audience.
- Monitoring your social media accounts to respond promptly to messages, comments, and inquiries.
- Analysing social media metrics to measure performance and adjust strategies for optimal results.
- Running social media advertising campaigns to expand your reach and drive traffic to your website or landing page.
- Conducting competitor analysis to stay ahead of industry trends and identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure a consistent brand message across all channels.
As your social media manager, I can help you save time and resources while leveraging the full potential of social media to foster growth and achieve your business goals.
I have created and curated organic and paid social media (Facebook and Instagram) for Conquest Games Convention. My social media strategy has been integral in the growth of the community.
How much do I need to spend?
You and I will work together to determine your goals (if you don't have any yet) and a reasonable amount of budget to allocate. I pride myself on being honest, ethical and transparent. I will never try to push you into siging up with a platform just because it's new or shiny.
My services are generally not suitable for those with total monthly marketing budgets lower than AUD $1000.
What are your rates/packages?
Please refer to my services guide for pricing info.
Which platforms do I need to be on?
As an experienced digital marketer, I can help solve this!
First I need to learn what I can about your product/services, and your target market. Then we can work out a strategy together!
Where are you based, Lou?
I’m based in the Merri-bek area (Brunswick), Melbourne, Australia. 🤗
This area is known for its vibrant arts scene, multicultural community, and trendy cafes and bars. Located just a few kilometers from the city center, Brunswick offers a unique blend of urban energy and laid-back charm.
If you’re looking for a freelance social media strategist to take mental some load off your shoulders, look no further! I’m more than happy to offer this service for small businesses across Australia. Please feel free to reach out. 👋🏻
You're welcome to get in touch if you are a past client, or want to ask a question about marketing your business. ✌🏻